The goal of this degree program is to prepare practitioners for career advancement in legal and related fields, thus the program seeks applicants from a wide variety of educational backgrounds and work experiences. Individuals who meet the following requirements are encouraged to apply:
- Demonstrated passion for learning and helping to solve social problems
- Interest in multi-disciplinary studies
- Self-motivated and able to work collaboratively with others
- Completed Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Can provide transcripts that show a minimum grade point average of 3.0
- Experience in a related field is encouraged, but not required
Admissions for the Fall 2017 Cohort are now closed. Fall 2018 applications will open on September 1, 2017. The priority deadline to apply for Fall 2018 admission is March 1, 2018, applications submitted by this date will be given first consideration for enrollment. We will continue to accept applications on a rolling basis until May 1, 2018.