The goal of this degree program is to prepare practitioners for career advancement in legal and related fields, thus the program seeks applicants from a wide variety of educational backgrounds and work experiences. Individuals who meet the following requirements are encouraged to apply:
- Demonstrated passion for learning and helping to solve social problems
- Interest in multi-disciplinary studies
- Self-motivated and able to work collaboratively with others
- Completed Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Can provide transcripts that show a minimum grade point average of 3.0
- Experience in a related field is encouraged, but not required
Admissions for the Fall 2019 Cohort are now open. The priority deadline to apply for Fall 2019 admission is March 1, 2019, applications submitted by this date will be given first consideration for enrollment. We will accept applications on a rolling basis until May 15, 2019.